- 【Information】 Reservation for Covid-19 Vaccination
- 【Information】 Be prepared for disasters caused by typhoons or the heavy rain
- 【Information】The List of Links of Hospitals in Kagoshima Being Able to Take Care of Non-Japanese Speakers with English or Any Foreign Languages
- 【EVENT】Japanese Support Lessons Group Work for foreign residents
- 【Information】 “Multilingual Emergency Updates“ （NHK WORLD-JAPAN）
About International Friendship Center Kagoshima
International Friendship Center Kagoshima, which has a hall, training rooms, a cooking room, or a Japanese-style room, can be used for various purposes. The center was built with a donation from Kazuo Inamori, a chairperson emeritus of Kyocera Corporation.
OPEN : 9:00-21:00 (Sunday, National Holiday 9:00-17:00)
CLOSED: Monday, 12/29～1/3 (If Monday is National Holiday, the next week day)
For details →International Friendship Center Kagoshima
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation (KIEX)
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation is in International Friendship Center Kagoshima.