- TASTE THE WORLD POTLUCK PARTY インターナショナルポットラックパーティー
- Japanese Class by Volunteers “SAKURA”
- HEARTY PARTY! (Welcome Party for New Comers in Spring)
- 5th August (Sat) , 2017 “YUKATA de Kagoden”, a tour where you can get in contact with Kagoshima’s history and culture!
- May 14, 2017 Regarding the volcanic ash from Sakurajima 桜島の降灰について
A general incorporated association, the Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation is a reorganization of the private organization known as the Kagoshima International Citizens’ Society. Its goal is to contribute to the development of Kagoshima as an international city with the citizens at the center, by bringing together various cultures to deepen international awareness and cooperation.
|Day Founded||2014 April 1 (Heisei Year 26)|
|Representative||Board Chairman Hiroyuki Mori|
Kagoshima Citizens’ Welfare Plaza (Shimin Fukushi Plaza), 3rd Floor
Kagoshima City Yamashita-cho 15-1 〒892-0816
|Closed||Mondays, New Year’s holiday period|
List of Activities PDF(211KB)