- 【Information】Disaster Prevention and Weather Information in Foreign Languages (Japan Meteorological Agency)
- 【Participants wanted】Global Kitchen Vol 1 JAPAN; Japanese cuisine using spring vegetables
- 【Information】1 day or 2days pass for City Bus, Tram, and Sakurajima Ferry 「CUTE～キュート～」
- 【Information】One-day pass for tram, city bus, Kagoshima city view (Kagoshima city transportation bureau)
- 【Information】”Sun Sun Call Kagoshima”: multilingual interpretation service
About International Friendship Center Kagoshima
International Friendship Center Kagoshima, which has a hall, training rooms, a cooking room, or a Japanese-style room, can be used for various purposes. The center was built with a donation from Kazuo Inamori, a chairperson emeritus of Kyocera Corporation.
OPEN : 9:00-21:00 (Sunday, National Holiday 9:00-17:00)
CLOSED: Monday, 12/29～1/3 (If Monday is National Holiday, the next week day)
For details →International Friendship Center Kagoshima
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation (KIEX)
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation is in International Friendship Center Kagoshima.