- For Foreign Residents about childbirth, raising children and education in Kagoshima City KIEX ONE DAY FREE CONSULTATIONS ＆ SEMINAR・SOCIAL GATHERING
- 【Information】Traffic Safety Guidelines (National Police Agency)
- Kagoshima City International Exchange Center: Closing days during New Year period
- 【Information】National Holiday of Reiwa 3rd (2021)
- 【Event Information】Kagoshima Winter Night Fireworks Festival
About International Friendship Center Kagoshima
International Friendship Center Kagoshima, which has a hall, training rooms, a cooking room, or a Japanese-style room, can be used for various purposes. The center was built with a donation from Kazuo Inamori, a chairperson emeritus of Kyocera Corporation.
OPEN : 9:00-21:00 (Sunday, National Holiday 9:00-17:00)
CLOSED: Monday, 12/29～1/3 (If Monday is National Holiday, the next week day)
For details →International Friendship Center Kagoshima
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation (KIEX)
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation is in International Friendship Center Kagoshima.