- 【Information】from Kagoshima City about the occurrence of new coronavirus outbreak
- Family-Friendly Event ~Let’s play in English and Vietnamese ~
- Tanabata Calligraphy Class
- 【Information】 from Kagoshima City about the new coronavirus (automatic translation site)
- Online Questionnaire for Foreigners from Asia
About International Friendship Center Kagoshima
International Friendship Center Kagoshima, which has a hall, training rooms, a cooking room, or a Japanese-style room, can be used for various purposes. The center was built with a donation from Kazuo Inamori, a chairperson emeritus of Kyocera Corporation.
OPEN : 9:00-21:00 (Sunday, National Holiday 9:00-17:00)
CLOSED: Monday, 12/29～1/3 (If Monday is National Holiday, the next week day)
For details →International Friendship Center Kagoshima
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation (KIEX)
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation is in International Friendship Center Kagoshima.