Global Kitchen Vol 1 JAPAN; Japanese cuisine using spring vegetables（2 dishes）
The "Global Kitchen" class is an opportunity to experience food prepared in home kitchens from around the world. For the first time this year, we are inviting foreign residents to experience the Japanese kitchen. In this class, we will make 2 kinds of Japanese dishes using spring vegetables.
Open to vegans, Muslims and others with dietary restrictions. We hope you can join us!
1. Date and time: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Sunday, April 25, 2021
2. Place: International Friendship Center Kagoshima (19-18 Kajiya-cho, Kagoshima city)
3. Eligibility: Foreigners living or coming for work/school in Kagoshima City
4. Number of participants: 10 (if the number exceeds the limit, a lottery will be held)
5. Participation fee: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
6. Please send your name, furigana, address and contact information (phone number/email) to the KIEX below.
Write "Application for 4/25 Japan Class" in the subject line of your email.
7. Application deadline: Must be received by Sunday, April 18, 2021
Contact / Application
Kagoshima International Exchange Foundation (KIEX)
19-18 Kajiya-cho, Kagoshima city
TEL：099-226-5931 FAX 099-239-9258 Email firstname.lastname@example.org